Today Desert Rose nominated my blog for the “Tell Me About Yourself Award.”
The rules for this award are to thank the person who nominated you, tell seven things about yourself, and nominate seven bloggers.
Thank you, Desert Rose. Thanks for making me share. :)
The following statements are all true.
1. I pretty much like peanut butter on everything. Including hot dogs.
2. My first dog was killed in a stash house in Mexico.
3. As a kid, I was kidnapped by a notorious biker gang and released unharmed.
4. My dad made Sixty Minutes… and not for his good deeds.
5. I was a third-generation foster kid, coming of age mostly in boys’ home and group homes and eventually aging out of the system.
6. I have lived and worked as far west as Hawaii and as far east as England and lots of places in between.
7. I feel like I won the lottery everyday. I’m happily married and have three great kids.
8. I presently earn a living hunting bad guys. I know there were only supposed to be seven things, but I’ve always had trouble following the rules. :)
9. I just wanted to break the rules again. I AM Potentially Disruptive.
The seven blogs I nominate for this award are… drumroll, please.
1. Poet Jena: http://poetjena.wordpress.com/about/
2. Antonio de Simone: http://antodesimone.wordpress.com/
3. Ardun Ward: http://ardunward.com/
4. Wayward Spirit: http://waywardspirit.wordpress.com/about/
5. Ramblings From an Apothetic Adult Baby: http://justingawel.com/about/
6. Scribble it Down: http://scribbleitdown.wordpress.com/
7. Cristian Mihai: http://cristianmihai.net/