Sending gratitude out to Moorbey over at Moorbey’z Blog for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award. If you haven’t checked out his site please head over and have a look around. I’m truly honored to have received this award from such a passionate and empowered individual.
1-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2-Nominate 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award and include a link to their site (and tell them that you have nominated them).
3-State 7 things about yourself.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I used to have a problem with authority, now I just call it living against the grain
2. I grew up in Los Angeles and now live in a small Texas town
3. I drink crazy strong coffee
4. I just finished coaching my first season of U8 soccer
5. I’ve got two screenplay projects in development
6. Actively looking for distribution channels to get my book into foster kids’ hands
7. Goals: set up a global organization for lifetime mentoring for foster kids and set up a global organization for investigating and filing charges against those that prey on foster kids
Congratulations to all the nominees!